Pool builder left us some Aquafinesse Water Care Tablets

Nov 9, 2015
Lawrence, KS
We have been using the TFP method for about two weeks and everything has been going well. I was looking through everything the pool builder left us and I noticed a bucket of AquaFinesse Pool Water Care Tablets. I'm confused because I don't think it is chlorine at all but more of a water softener and supposedly makes pool use less chlorine. I assume they are worthless but wanted to get thoughts from those who maybe have used them in the past or are using them now.

I couldn't find on their website any mention of the ingredients. It is *not* chlorine, and it does say you need to use a sanitizer along with it. It claims to clean out biofilm.

Was it a sample, perhaps to entice you to continue using it (and buying it)? Sort of like how you often find samples of dishwashing detergent in new dishwashers.....?

I wouldn't use it myself. Just no clue what it is and what it would do to my water.

Addendum: found this in the stacks- new products?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.