TFP Expert
Apr 29, 2016
Quaker Hill, CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I found this site while looking for info before building my pool and have found the answers to questions before I even knew I had to ask them. The people here are very helpful and patient. The information is backed by solid science and real world knowledge. I'm still working on the decks and remaining site work around my pool that went up a month ago, but the clarity of the water and ease of maintaining the pool with the TFP method is shocking. After the initial fill of the pool I added borax, cya, liquid choline, and baking soda to the pool to target levels. Since then the only thing I've had to do is add about 3 cups of bleach even other day to keep FC above 3. I didn't know water could get so clear and if I wasn't the one putting chlorine in the water I would swear it wasn't there. You can go under water and look down the length of the pool and see the screw heads in the skimmer 30ft away. From the second story windows in the house you can see the sinker toysat the bottom of pool like they were sitting on the deck.
I wanted to write this as a big thank you too all the people on this site who take the time to share their knowledge with the world.

Attachments

• 20160619_133247.jpg
    20160619_133247.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 50
Thanks the deck has some growing to do. Next step is an upper acess deck between the pool and the hill with stairs to the lower deck. The pool ladder for now is temporary until all the wood work is done.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.