Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another very satisfied TFP customer

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

Another very satisfied TFP customer

I found this site while looking for info before building my pool and have found the answers to questions before I even knew I had to ask them. The people here are very helpful and patient. The information is backed by solid science and real world knowledge. I'm still working on the decks and remaining site work around my pool that went up a month ago, but the clarity of the water and ease of maintaining the pool with the TFP method is shocking. After the initial fill of the pool I added borax, cya, liquid choline, and baking soda to the pool to target levels. Since then the only thing I've had to do is add about 3 cups of bleach even other day to keep FC above 3. I didn't know water could get so clear and if I wasn't the one putting chlorine in the water I would swear it wasn't there. You can go under water and look down the length of the pool and see the screw heads in the skimmer 30ft away. From the second story windows in the house you can see the sinker toysat the bottom of pool like they were sitting on the deck.
    I wanted to write this as a big thank you too all the people on this site who take the time to share their knowledge with the world.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chuck-
    15x30 Above ground, Pentair Superflo VS, 19" sand filter, TF-100 test kit
    Aqua Comfort ACT750 heat pump / 6x20 ground mount solar panel / DIY automation

Photos of 2016 Build, Inside Your Breaker Panel, Free Copy of 2017 NEC code
    TFP is funded by member support click here to help

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Another very satisfied TFP customer

Thank you for your kind words and your financial support as well. It is our members that make TFP the great online resource that it is.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Nice pool! Thanks for supporting TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

Pretty pool!!!
    13,995 gallons 24 X 52 / above ground pool.../.SWG/ sand filter/ vinyl liner

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

that is come clear TFP water there, and a nice deck coming along
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Thanks the deck has some growing to do. Next step is an upper acess deck between the pool and the hill with stairs to the lower deck. The pool ladder for now is temporary until all the wood work is done.
    Chuck-
    15x30 Above ground, Pentair Superflo VS, 19" sand filter, TF-100 test kit
    Aqua Comfort ACT750 heat pump / 6x20 ground mount solar panel / DIY automation

Photos of 2016 Build, Inside Your Breaker Panel, Free Copy of 2017 NEC code
    TFP is funded by member support click here to help