Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I am interested in ordering the pool test kit recommended by TFP. It looks like it i

1. Back To Top    #1

I am interested in ordering the pool test kit recommended by TFP. It looks like it i

Want to self-test pool water

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: I am interested in ordering the pool test kit recommended by TFP. It looks like

You can certainly do it. Get the TF100
    TFTestkits.net
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: I am interested in ordering the pool test kit recommended by TFP. It looks like

Hello and welcome! I would recommend the TF-100 (link below). From there you can also request the "Speed Stir" which is tremendous to helping you mix the reagents quickly and efficiently. Makes a huge difference. Having a TF-100 for water testing is one of the best things you can do for your pool. Hope that helps.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

Go for the TF100. It's a great deal.
    17K Kidney Shaped Pool Concrete (Diamond Bright) Pool, 3/4 hp 2 speed 115V Sta-rite Duraglas PEA5D-180L/P2R5D-181L (Impeller C105-92PS Diffuser C1-216P), 1.5 piping, Pentair CC100 Filter , Heat Siphon 100K BTU Heat Pump Pool Heater, Flow meter Blue White Flowmeter Model No. F-30150P, Hayward Astrolight SP0581N, SWCG CalimarTitanium Edition TE45 , Dolphin Nautilus Plus with CleverClean, Lakeland Florida

5. Back To Top    #5

I am interested in ordering the pool test kit recommended by TFP. It looks like it i

I just got my TF-100 a week ago and am SO glad I did.
    Only regret is not ordering the XL version and the speedstir.
    I could have saved myself some shipping dollars. I already know I'll need more chemicals (reason for XL upgrade) and I'm already sure that mixing errors happen and can drastically affect your results (hence I regret not getting the SpeedStir).
    I'm going back to the store for both today.

Hey, maybe I'll run into you!

16,600 gallon, freeform, gunite and plaster pool/spa combo. Hayward SP3207EE pump, S310T sand filter, Century 1081 boost pump and Aqualogic panel.
    16,600 gallon, freeform, gunite and plaster pool/spa combo. Hayward SP3207EE pump, S310T sand filter, Century 1081 boost pump and Aqualogic panel.

6. Back To Top    #6

you can get the SpeedStir here:

Amazon.com : NEW Taylor 9265 Magnetic Stirrer Speedstir Start-Up Pack w/ Stir Bar + Batteries : Swimming Pool Liquid Test Kits : Patio, Lawn Garden

you will be glad you did.

welcome aboard !
    There's plenty of fine people here to help get your pool to sparkle .
    Don't be afraid to ask ..