Help with pool part identity, where to purchase if available (specialty washer)

May 20, 2013
Bay City, Michigan
Put the pool wall up on an AGP we get for free. Besides some nuts and bolts that were broken or rusty which are easy to replace, I'm in need of a few of these specialty washers for joining the pool wall to the stainless steel panel.

It's a flat washer but has a punched out or cone shaped center, this center matches the punched out cone shape that's on the pool wall/service panel. The washer cradles right over so the flat part of the washer still sits against the pool wall while the hump on the washer sits right into the hump on the pool wall/service panel. I'm not at home to get a picture of the pool wall but I do have a picture of the washer already.

Anyone familiar on if I can find/get them anywhere? special name for them? Are they special to pools and I won't find them anywhere now-a-days?

I don't know but I bet I know who does!!!!!

INYOPools.com

They have UNREAL customer service. Shot them an email with that pic and see what they say. They are not open on Sunday though.

Make sure to tell them TFP sent you and you will get white glove treatment.

Kim:cat:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.