Keeping the Lanai Floor Clean... What a Pain-in-the-Butt!

LarryG

Jun 3, 2014
Lee County, FL
Hi folks!

Our pool is enclosed / screened within the "lanai." A lot of small debris, from surrounding trees, other vegetation, etc., blows in daily through the screens onto the painted concrete floor of the lanai.

We've been using an ordinary broom to deal with the debris, but are looking for ideas on a better tool that will make the task less burdensome.

Would love to hear from those with the same or similar prob that have conquered this beast... please feel free to be specific about make and model of any equipment that's been working for you.

Many thanks to all!

/L

I keep a battery powered Black & Decker leaf blower in the pool house to clear off the cement deck quickly. The charger is plugged in the pool house and then we have an extra battery for backup.. works great for us

I have a troy-bilt four stroke blower that idles at a very low speed and does a nice job with very little dust-raising on our covered patio. Herd up the bits and run 'em out the door. Almost feels like I could use it in the house! (wouldn't get permission for that one). But yeh, small rechargeable electric blower sounds perfect if I could have two blowers :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.