intex swg

Jun 18, 2016
teague,tx
I have an intex 56607 saltwater generator and ozone system hooked up to a hayward 2hp powerflo pump and sandfilter. The swg is in its 3rd yr of use and although it looks to be producing chlorine when looking at it. When i test the water it shows 0 chlorine. I am about to irder a taylor tf100 kit. As i have been using a cheap htc walmart kit. However when i test the water after liquid chlorinating. I get a reading with my kit but i can catch the water right as it comes out the jet with the swg running and i get nothing is it time to buy another or just time to get something better than intex. Oh by the way my pool is vinyl abover ground 32x1x52 and 15,000gals. Any ideas?

Welcome to TFP :)

You got some great mileage out of that little intex, great job :) and the fact it kept up with that size pool is amazing.... I think that is the same pool I have 32x16 intex... I have the curcupool SJ40 installed and it is working great :)

Best Sale Prices and Promotions

Congrats on the TF100, it really is a great kit :)

You can get a replacement cel by calling Intex. The last one I bought was $69 plus shipping.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.