Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Folks,

I have a friend that's trying TFP method. He needs to know best source near Canyon Lake. Or any city between there and San Antonio. Alternatively in the Houston area as he travels there frequently. A pool store told him bulk chlorine isn't available in Tx, only Florida. That seems like pool store bull to me.

Thanks in advance and I hope to entice him to join soon... he's very computer illiterate and challenged though.

Chris

Thanks, do you know if the refillable yellow jugs are available anywhere in Texas? Or is that really a Florida thing?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks, maybe I am just spoiled by Florida prices but that seems a little high to me. We get two of our two and a half gallon jugs of 10% filled for $7. I think the Walmart price around here is about the same as the price you are quoting.

Thanks for the reply.

Chris

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Folks,

I have a friend that's trying TFP method. He needs to know best source near Canyon Lake. Or any city between there and San Antonio. Alternatively in the Houston area as he travels there frequently. A pool store told him bulk chlorine isn't available in Tx, only Florida. That seems like pool store bull to me.

Thanks in advance and I hope to entice him to join soon... he's very computer illiterate and challenged though.

Chris
Napco in Houston has 10% for $1.68 a gallon.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Napco in Houston has 10% for $1.68 a gallon.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Now that's getting close to Florida prices. I'm still shocked that chlorine is so expensive in Houston (capitol of the chemical industry) compared to Florida Everything in Florida costs more than Houston except liquid chlorine.

Thanks so much!

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.