Pool Items from Amazon Prime

appstategrad

Jul 12, 2014
Hickory, NC
After MUCH thought, I finally took the plunge to sign up for an Amazon Prime account. It will be interesting to see how much I order in the next year just to feel like I got my money's worth! I miss the days of $25 to qualify for free shipping--it has now gone to $49!! :roll:

What types of items have you bought for your pool from Amazon? Looking for any suggestions--fun stuff like floats, games, or outdoor decor, to necessities like CYA. I know some things wouldn't be cost effective or cheaper for them to ship (like bleach) so that will factor into the decision. I buy baking soda at Sam's where it is much cheaper--and on my instant savings coupons this week! :p

Thanks!

A few items we have purchased thru Amazon. We find what we want before we need it keep in our lists check regularly for the deals we can`t go without.

Hydro Tools 8033 Aluminum Premium Deep Bag Rake $9.80

FRANKLIN ELECTRIC 501003 Submersible Pump, 1/150 HP, 115V, 60Hz $35.18

Woods 50015 Outdoor 7-Day Heavy Duty Digital Outlet Programmable Timer $17.85

Hayward SP1480BLK 1-1/2-Inch MIP Black Self-Aligning Double Male End Union Replacement for select Hayward DE and Cartridge Filters $14.99

Hayward SP15922S Power-Flo Matrix Above-Ground 1hp Pump 2-Speed $146.84

Blue Wave Cover Clips for Above Ground Pool Cover - 30 Pack $12.89

Blue Wave Silver 12-Year 24-ft Round Above Ground Pool Winter Cover $53.76

A bunch of my reagents and DPD powder
Umbrella stand sets for inserting into concrete. Our pool has 4 of them and some of the covers were lost and I Could only find the insert kit, not the cover alone...so bought the kit for the screw-on caps <G>
New set of rubber wheels for our Kreepy Krawly
Priced an IC-40 for when I need it.

Don't forget about the video and music that is included. I listen to Prime music by the pool all the time.
I hope my internet speed will be good enough to handle the video--I just signed up for Prime today and haven't tried yet. I think I'll be ok with the music...I sometimes listen to Spotify. I wish they'd offer different "packages" of Amazon prime. I've spent hours upon hours over many years literally begging companies to expand their internet services. I finally was able to get DSL last year through AT&T...and it isn't really high speed, especially at peak times. The only other options are satellite internet and Verizon cell towers. There are so many rural areas with no access to high speed internet...and then I read articles about the US wanting to help Cuba get internet access. [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] Rant over...

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Keep them coming!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I watch Amazon prime shows all the time and I live rural with horrible DSL service...my cell service is faster. I do get some buffering, but I have been on OTA rabbit ears for 15 years and can deal with a little lag

And believe me, you will find all kinds of stuff to buy, just make sure you comp shop a little. FYI, the pool equipment I have researched for myself and others is normally priced better at online pool warehouses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Pool stuff in the last 45 days :

1. Parts to make my own automatic water leveler.
2. Salt test strips
3. Calcium
4. Pool brush
5. Dolphin Triton Plus robot, caddy & remote
6. Margaritaville pool saddle float (will order more of these!)
7. Extras for my margaritaville frozen concoction maker.
8. Extra large tervis tumbler for enjoying cool drinks while floating
9. DE for my filter
10. Hair nets for the skimmer.
11. Yard decorations for around the pool.
12. Parts for my polaris before I gave up and ordered the robot #5 above.

Gosh, the number of non-pool related stuff is ridiculous... I get at least a box a week.

Let's see. So far on prime I've bought:
Pump and filter
AquaTrol SWG
Replacement Hayward wide mouth skimmer and return
Currently looking at automatic vacuum, led strip lighting for under the deck rails, new pool net or leaf rake.

The list could go on and on!! Non pool stuff I can't even begin to list. Almost like have an addiction to online shopping lol

Let's see. So far on prime I've bought:
Pump and filter
AquaTrol SWG
Replacement Hayward wide mouth skimmer and return
Currently looking at automatic vacuum, led strip lighting for under the deck rails, new pool net or leaf rake.

The list could go on and on!! Non pool stuff I can't even begin to list. Almost like have an addiction to online shopping lol
I'm beginning to think I could easily develop an addiction! :) The pool float I ordered came today. I was most impressed by the delivery I received on Sunday! Found out that Amazon has an agreement with the USPS to deliver prime packages on Sunday's. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I buy almost everything from Amazon. Every time I go to the pool store to get something quick, they never have it.

It's too much to list here, but you can pretty much find anything you need. Just today I received two zodiac tail pieces to fix the liquidator holes I drilled.

Also, if your kids go to school. You can use Amazon smile and they will donate a portion to the school you select. Not sure off the top of my head if that works for all charities or not.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.