Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pictures of new pool to me

1. Back To Top    #1

Pictures of new pool to me

How to download pict? I started by picture when to storage on this site but I don't know how to get them to post. I did one. It's dragging the picture. It only would let me do one.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pictures of new pool to me

Check out this photo posting tutorial by Leebo. It's best to upload the photos to a photo/file sharing website and link them in your post as described in the tutorial.

Posting Photo's Tutorial
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

3. Back To Top    #3

Have you tried linking your photos from Photobucket? That's what many of us do here on TFP. Upload your pics to Photobucket (free), then copy & paste the IMG code for that pic from Photobucket to your TFP post. Works great.

Also, you can try going to the bottom of your quick reply post where it says “Go Advanced”, and then down to where it says “Manage Attachments”. It may let you upload them that way. They may show-up large because you can't adjust the size of the attachment, but it may work.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

Did it. Thank you

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

Very nice looking pool!
    8,500gal plaster in-ground with attached spa, two floor drains, one skimmer. Chlorine, City Water.
    Pentair WhisperFlo 1hp Pump, MagnaTek Midcentury EPlus motor, Pentair CleanNClear 200SF Cartridge filter, Purex Triton MiniMax 250 Gas Heater, Pentair SunLite, AutoFill.
    Kreepy Krauly Cruiser, TF-100 with SpeedStir. :D

6. Back To Top    #6

beautiful pool!! is it fiberglass?
    Intex 16x48" Ultra Frame AG Swimming Pool 5K gal
    intex 2650 sand filter

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by cooljul View Post
    beautiful pool!! is it fiberglass?
    no, vinyl. We got lucky buying this house. Bank sale. No one lived here for 8 years. I heard a big buck fell in pool about 2 years ago. He was founded dead. Bank must of replaced the liner. Pool service guy said, it's to new. We had to buy all new pump, heater, filter. Cost $6k. Had a pool guy do all new pipes. They were cracked. No one winteriz