Nazareth, PA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-55
I wasn't exactly sure which forum to post this under, so hopefully some of you will read and respond.

I had some coping repair work done today, where they had to remove several loose bricks, sand down to a flat surface and then cement them back in place. Also having some of the grout joints redone. As a result of this work, my pool water has become quite cloudy due to all the fine dust that got blown around and landed in the pool. I realize my pool filter will eventually get most of it out, and perhaps my Polaris 360 can suck up some of it also, but with Father's Day weekend upon us, I was hoping to speed along the recovery.

Can anyone recommend one clarifier/flocculant over another that would help expedite the cleaning process? My local Leslie's Pool store has products such as Ultra Brite, Alum, Clear Aid, etc., but I can't really tell how they differ and if any one is better for this purpose than the other. Most of them talk about algae removal, but I'm needing it for pure cement dust removal.

Very few members have experience with any of those products because we do not recommend them. They can sometimes make a bigger mess than you started with.

I would think your DE filter should clear things up fairly quickly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.