We opened our pool about 2 weeks ago. Went to plug in the SWG and nothing. We contacted Intex, they sent us new one. In the meantime, we had been adding bleach to prevent it from turning green. Well one weekend at a softball tourney and 3 hot days...we lost the battle. More bleach and no longer green, but cloudy. Hubby is a big fan of pool stores...they told him to add aqua ok flocculent, and 2 bottles of shock. I said No! So here I am. New SWG is being hooked up today. I didn't want to play with water chemistry until that was functioning.
What are my next steps, HELP?
21', Above ground