new user first thread

Jun 17, 2016
Mesa/AZ
so I am not sure where this needs to go, I could not tell from the categories where we talk about pop ups. I am have a 12 y/o pool with pop ups and i have replaced some of them from time to time. I also have replaced the caretaker assembly when that breaks. I have an unusual problem that I cannot figure out. In my spa bench I have 1 pop up head that does not turn, easy fix right? I ordered one off the interweb and $60 later I had a new pop up. So I popped it in (no pun intended) and the new one does not turn. So I thought maybe I had a bad head so I pulled out another one (that was turning) and swapped them both. So now neither one of them are turning like they should. I can tell by looking at them it appears they do not pop up and if they do, they do not seat themselves back flush with the pool in order to hit the next tooth to rotate. I am at a loss here on what to check. All the others in the pool seem to be working fine. Pressure seems to be fine and I clean the screen occasionally that goes in next to the caretaker assembly.

thanks for reading

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.