Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: More work.

1. Back To Top    #1
    Quogue new york

More work.

Just bought a bank sale house and the owner took everything and the kitchen sink. We now have a inground pool. I always had one but it was a 30 round. This pool is 60x30 with two French ends and a siting spa. We jade to buy all new. When with pentair 140 heat pump. Variable speed pump and filter cartridge. Tonight is our first night swim at 86 deg water temp. Only reason I want to go in. I fixed the underwater lights. The breaker was rusty. See you later. Can't wait to start reading and learning.

2. Back To Top    #2
    TFP Guide
    Central PA

Re: More work.

Welcome! I do hope you'll share some pictures with us!

Have you read any of Pool School yet? If not, this is a good place to start:Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: More work.

Welcome to TFP and congrats on the new pool!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach