Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to TFP and about to be a DIY builder in Houston area for my first pool

1. Back To Top    #1

New to TFP and about to be a DIY builder in Houston area for my first pool

Hello all. I have been navigating the pool building arena with multiple PB's in the area, and finally decided to build my own pool. I have expansive construction knowledge and background along with project management, so we will see how it goes. I should have a hole in the ground in about 2 weeks. I came across this site, and had a few reasons to join. 1. Looking for other DIY'ers in the Houston area that can share some insight. 2. Looking for owners of inground floor cleaning systems in TX market so i maybe can make my final decision on doing it or not. 3. Future information that I may need once I have finished the pool and require assistance with issues i may encounter.

Thanks,

H2o-Boy

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New to TFP and about to be a DIY builder in Houston area for my first pool

Welcome to TFP! Good to have you here and you sure came to the right place to talk to Texans with amazing pool knowledge. Cheers!
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, CCL, and Aussie 4in1 (HTH); Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWC 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; prior pool AG 10k | Read Before Posting to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners