Taylor K-2005 vs others

pushin glass

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 16, 2016
East Central MS
So I have been using a Taylor K-2005 test kit for years without issue (except that I cannot see chlorine levels above 10 when shocking or slamming my pool). Is this the reason for recommending other kits? Otherwise, I feel like my K-2005 has served me well. I am about out of reagents and was going to reorder, but thought I'd ask before doing so as I know the TF-100 and K-2006 are recommended here. Thanks.

They will not push you to buy from them, and you aren't likely to get a reply to that question due to that. They support this site to help us, and we are free to go anywhere to get what we need. Other than without a good kit people can't help.

I got my kit from Amazon, THEN found this site. I paid for the Lifetime at that time because I personally felt it was well worth the input I can get so quickly. Since then I have ordered from TFTestkits when I can, but still have used Amazon at times as well if a small order and shipping just puts it out of whack.

In the end, nobody here cares where you got it, as long as you have it, but supporting the site is always nice and they DO support it. I send them my business whenever I can, but they will never ask for it, demand it, and again.. Nobody here will care as long as you have the kit that can give the results they need to help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.