Intex 15' Ultra frame pool disassembled for NH winter- put up again, now what?

Jul 2, 2015
Charlestown, NH
Hello all,
I used this website last year with my first pool, a 15' Intex ultra frame and it was awesome.

I took it down over the winter due to vicious NH winters.. didn't want to risk it.

Have the frame up and am ready to put the hose in to fill from town water.... then what??? I have the recommended test kit from TFP :)

TYIA i love this website!!

Welcome to TFP and good to have you here :)

There's a bit of homework to do - click the "Read before you post" link in my signature. It has good tips for getting the best advice here.
Then a bit of reading, but not too much!:
TFPC for Beginners
Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals
Pool School - Recommended Levels

Also, get familiar with Pool Math (button at the top) which is an amazing tool that will help you with quantities. First steps will be chlorinating liquid (bleach) and cyanuric acid (aka CYA or stabilizer). After that will be pH adjustment. And then some other steps.

Come on back with questions any time!

- - - Updated - - -

And great to hear that you have a good test kit! The type is handy to have in your signature as well. (either K2006 or TF100)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.