Saltwater 8000 Above ground Pool Package from ThePoolFactory

Hi Guys,

I've been considering this:
18'x33'x54 Saltwater 8000 Oval Pool Package

Can anybody offer advice on if:
1 - The package is all going to work well together (Is the pump and SWG big enough for the pool)
2 - The pool and equipment is good (Any experience with these?)
3 - Any advice on the pool itself? I can't really find many reviews on it?

I really want a Saltwater Pool, but every pool store near us desperately try to put us off. Also, using SWG in a Doughboy voids the warranty. They do not offer anything for saltwater systems.

Thanks,
Laurence

Laurence. I went through the same thing your going through. I ended up the doughboy desert spring and also bought the rj aquatrol. Goes in on July 5th. Can't wait. As far as using salt un the doughboy. My pool builder who installs doughboys says he installs salt systems with them all the time and has never seen an issue. I'm convinced doigboy says no salt because they want to sell the frog system and it's another CYA statement.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I did not. Not yet. I think we are going to wait until next year to figure out what to do. I got overloaded with information and totally confused myself, so i stepped back and decided to pick it up again later....probably over the winter in the hope that we'll have something ready for next year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.