robotic pool cleaner mod?

echo

Jul 30, 2013
western new york
Is it possible to purchase a waterproof cable swivel seperately and slice it into you robotic pool cleaners existing floating cable? If so does anyone know if/where one can purchase this type of swivel? I am happy with my current robotic cleaner but I hate untangling the cord so often.

My Tigershark is a similarly designed robot. I don't have many issues with tangling. Are you changing the handle position before each time you run it?

I don't believe there is a reliable way to add a swivel to a robot that does not have one.

the swivel in your link seems like the type of swivel that one would use to help with an already tangled cable. I am looking for something that would help prevent tangling during the robotic cleaners use. (probably something that you would have to cut and splice wires and install closer to the robot itself rather than closer to the power pac.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.