Hello! I'm just getting started shopping for a pool. I'd love an in-ground but the $30,000 starting price is out of our budget. At least that's the estimates I'm getting in Columbus. Does that sound right? I'm not a fan of typical above ground pools so I thought a partially submerged pool would be the way to go. However, I'm having extreme difficulty finding anyone in my area that sells/installs them. So, I'm going to throw out some questions and hope you're able to help. (And I know there's a lot of unknown variables, such as electric and yard. But I'm just trying to get an idea.)
1. Is it unrealistic to get a small, basic, vinyl lined, in-ground pool installed for under $20,000?
2. What would be a reasonable install cost for a partially sunk pool?
3. I have someone coming for an estimate of the Sutherland pool from Blue Cascade Pools. Does anyone have experience with that pool?
4. I have someone else coming out that installs the Ultimate pool. When I asked on the phone about partially sunk she quoted me $30,000. I'm really hoping that's wrong!! Feedback on the Ultimate pool?
5. I saw the Radiant pool at Scioto Valley. Thoughts on that pool? I think they're high thought because of their storefront and high overhead.
6. We're not do it yourselfers so installing a pool ourselves is not an option. Has anyone had experience purchasing a pool from Pro Pools and finding an installer? Is that even possible? When I called they said it was but wanted to get another opinion.
If any of these questions could be answered that would be a huge help!! Again, I know there's a lot of variables but want to have a general idea.