Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Loving the TFP life!

1. Back To Top    #1

Loving the TFP life!

We had our 18 x 33 Sharkline Harbortown installed back in April. Yard was destroyed because we had to dig down 3 ft at to level the yard. We installed a retaining wall and I am working on repairing the lower side of the yard now (seeding it). We love TFP!!! I hope these pics work. 1st pic is the day of intall.

18'x33' Sharkline Harbortown AG, 16,700 Gal. 2HP 2 speed Pentair Optiflo pump
    150 sq. ft cartridge filter. TF100 Test kit with Speedstir!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Loving the TFP life!

Looks very nice. Thanks for posting.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Looks great. Love the retaining wall and rock around it. Probably leaning towards something similar although not as deep in the ground as you.

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -

4. Back To Top    #4

NICE! Your water DOES look like TFP water. The pool $tores cannot give you water like that! Nice job!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

Thank you all for the nice comments. We love having this pool. All the reading and help I have read you all give others on this site has helped me to test, clean and not get "pool stored!" I was really happy with the size of the rock we selected. It's not too small.
    18'x33' Sharkline Harbortown AG, 16,700 Gal. 2HP 2 speed Pentair Optiflo pump
    150 sq. ft cartridge filter. TF100 Test kit with Speedstir!

6. Back To Top    #6

Sweet, I am jealous
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    2017-Intex Ultra Frame 16x48 5000 Gallons
    Intex 2800GPH Pump with 14" Intex Sand Filter
    My Intex Pool Setup Video :Intex pool rises from the ashes - installing and leveling - EP-72 - YouTube

7. Back To Top    #7

Yay! Nice set-up!!!! Please add your testkit to your signature.

8. Back To Top    #8

Congratulations, it looks great and very inviting! Mine is going up this weekend and I'm so excited!
    Lori - 24' round, 52" high, 13K gal, AG Radiant Metric pool with Pentair Sand Dollar & Crystal-Flo II pump & filter; CircuPool RJ30 SWG; ProTeam Supreme Plus borates w/initial install, switched to borax; TF100 Test Kit w/Speedstir - installed June 18, 2016, filled from 1.5 acre pond. 400 gal Hot Spring Envoy spa, Carefree Spa Naturel Spa, installed Fall 2007.