Looking into getting a pool

Jun 16, 2016
Fall River, ma
Hi everyone,
I've been looking into getting a pool for my family. My husband and I have 4 children and we have been looking at different pools online but seeing different types we are not sure what the difference between any of them are. We know we want a round pool and 48" deep because we have young children and I am only 5' myself. We want a decent sized pool that will be able to fit some of the kids friends in with us as well but we don't want anything too big that will take up most of our yard either. looking for recommendations on size you'd recommend for us as well as a specific brand or type of pool you'd recommend. Thank you.

Hi,

We had a 24 x 16 oval doughboy Summerville installed last year and we love it...We originally were going with the 12w , but adding the extra 4ft width was a great choice..You do get more pool if you go with round, but the shape of our backyard was more suitable for oval, and oval was my choice anyways...Im just glad we didn't get a deep end, for most of the time the deep end is un-used space in my opinion..Happy pool shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.