I don't know how to search this question to get a straightforward answer, so please don't yell at me for starting a new thread. Last week we were on vacation, long story short, my pump burned up. Water's green, algae growing on sides and bottom. Got a new pump and it's running now. All the algae is broken up but the water is still green. I have no clue what any of my levels were or are, never tested before. The sand filter and SWG has always kept it crystal clear. Can I shock it with an SWG? Or is there something you can suggest I do? If I can shock, do I use liquid or powder? Thank you in advance.