Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: To the TFP Forum Masters: Thank You So Much

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide
    Sydney, NSW, Australia

To the TFP Forum Masters: Thank You So Much

Somewhere, there are people behind the scenes, making sure this website and forum runs smoothly, tweaking and adding features, and solving glitches. They're modest cause most of us don't even know who they are. This platform appears to us to be as Trouble Free as our Pools!!

Thank you so much for doing what you do, and doing it well.
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766 Salt, CCL, and Aussie 4in1 (HTH); Pentair Eco800 VS; Zodiac SWC 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Pentair Rebel pool cleaner; FlowViz flow meter; prior pool AG 10k - Be Safe - FC / CYA Chart - Become a TFP Supporter - Read Before Posting

2. Back To Top    #2
    DFW, Texas

Re: To the TFP Forum Masters: Thank You So Much

I'll second that!

I was a TFP Moderator for nearly three years (until my work & travel schedule, along with a few other life-events took over much of my time) and this is one of those instances where I can honestly say that I’ve walked in those shoes and I know what it is like. I highly respect the time they invest and the judgment calls that they need to make. It is definitely not as easy as it may appear on the surface to a majority of members. There is indeed a lot that goes on behind the scenes and much of it happens (such as server maintenance and upgrades to name a couple) that takes place without most members even knowing. That's a testament to how skillfully this forum is managed.

So to the Mods and Admins, this one's for you... I hope many additional members will join us in thanking them for all that they do!
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Eastern Ohio

I'm sure many of the other moderators will agree that the true success of TFP though comes from every active user on the site. The eagerness to help other TFP members is truly amazing to see and the positive attitude frequently found on the board is a refreshing breath of fresh air compared to other sites I visit.

Thank you for the kind words Needsajet and Bo!

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

I agree a 1000% I am part of many other boards and this is by far the best out there and every member here is part of that
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **