Can someone help me identify my 2 year old above ground pool?

Jun 15, 2016
wadsworth, ohio
My uncle replaced his pool just two years ago. He decided he didn't want it - so we went and took it down and are trying to put it back up. :stirpot:
What we know: It's about 2-3 years old, bought from Lite House Pools. Its 52" high and 20 feet across (although I'm wondering if its 21)

Thanks so much for all your help!

IMG_2873.JPG

Thanks! It is a great pool well, hopefully. Unfortunately, we installed it poorly and the track became partially, oval shaped. We broke some of the clips that hold the side pole supports to the top ring, and need to know the part number to replace them. The place they bought the pool is no longer open :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Googled and pulled this off the web, give them a call. Maybe the can recognize it. Google

Litehouse Pools & Spas

Swimming Pool Supply Store
Supplier of swimming pool & hot tub products & services, plus garden furniture & game-room gear.

Address: 3810 Whipple Ave NW, Canton, OH 44718, United States

Phone:+1 330-491-0412

Hours: Open today · 10AM–8PM

Looking at them it has to be a 21ft as they go in increments of 15,18,21,24,27,30, and now 33.
Email some pictures of the pool and the pieces you are needing to replace to inyopools.com They are very knowledgeable on anything pertaining to aboveground pools and the parts.

I had to find a new bottom rail for our unknown used pool and after a few pics were sent they quickly replied with exactly what I needed and what make the pool was.

They're also a sponsor to this great site and if you're a paid TFP member they will offer a discount on your orders!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.