Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Where to order TF-100

1. Back To Top    #1

Where to order TF-100

From everything I've read, I need to order the TF-100 Test kit. Does anyone have a recommendation on best place to order? The only site I found that clarifies for sure that it's the TF-100 kits that I'm ordering is poolsupplyworld and it says that it ships in 2-3 weeks! What?! I need it now! Amazon was confusing and I found this one (TFTestkits.net) but wasn't sure if it was the correct item?? Also, I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. I'm new here! Thanks in advance for your help!
    15x30; irregular shape; approx 33,000 gal
    In-ground plaster
    Sand filter
    Surrounded by trees and foliage, but receives substantial sun, especially in the deep end.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Where to order TF-100

Welcome to TFP!!!

tftestkits.net is the source. They sell on Amazon (with a markup) and sell to PSW to resell on the west coast.

Sounds like PSW might be out of stock ... order from tftestkits.net
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Also look for the "Speed Stir" if you can swing it. Mix like a pro. You won't regret it.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

(Nevermind - I figured it out ) Please help! I obviously figured it out once, but now I cannot figure out how to post a new question. Where do I go on the site??
    15x30; irregular shape; approx 33,000 gal
    In-ground plaster
    Sand filter
    Surrounded by trees and foliage, but receives substantial sun, especially in the deep end.

5. Back To Top    #5

Browse to the forum you want to post in and push the blue button toward the upper left (like where the "+Reply To Thread" button is located.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!