I just had to do a major shocking toy pool bc my pump was down for a little over two weeks. The algae is now gone, but it's a little cloudy. I can see the bottom in the shallow end, but not the deep in. I have a SWG that usually runs on 20%, which usually keeps the chlorine levels good. I checked chemicals today and below is what I have. I've used the pool calculator to see what I need to do about the ph and TA, but I'm concerned about the FC being at zero only a few days after having been shocked and with the SWG being on 20%. (And I use the blue Taylor's kit to test my pool water.)
Help is appreciated!
CYA: around 70-80 (the best I can tell bc this test is hard to read)