I have a 9500 gallon above ground pool that's 18X48. I had a huge problem with having a green Ninja Turtle pool for the past month, could get it to cloudy but never clear and swim quality, so I drained the pool, scrubbed and cleaned, and started over. Everything is new and clean and my pool is refilled now. Pump has been running for 3 days and water still looks beautiful, and I want it to stay that way. Tested the water today with my at home test kit. Test is showing that my PH is above 8.2 and my chlorine is at 0. Been researching all day and I think I need to shock the pool and add Muriatic Acid. Thoughts Please! Thanks!