Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Glass Tile Installation in SC

1. Back To Top    #1

Glass Tile Installation in SC

Does anyone know of anyone that does good work? I have a fiberglass pool that i am looking to tile, and i want to use glass 1x1 tiles. TIA

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Glass Tile Installation in SC

Sorry no one has been able to help, did you find anyone?
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

have you tried contacting the distributor and asking who they might recommend? I would think they would know who does the installations based on who's buying. If they are a contractor that buys a lot for different jobs you'd think they would do a decent job or else they wouldn't be buying for a longer length of time.
    Brian (Frisco, TX)
    2016 18,250 Gallon IG, Spa, Pentair Intelliflo VS, Pentair Master Temp 400k, , EastyTouch 8/ScreenLogic Surface: Pebblesheen Blue Surf with Abalone, Travertine Coping and Pavers. 3 LED in Pool 1 in Spa. New Frisco, TX Pool Build

4. Back To Top    #4

Guy named Tom Berry is going to do it. He's done about 220 tile installations in the last 3 years, so at least he has a good bit of experience. Hoping for the best! Thanks for the responses.

5. Back To Top    #5

Please post pics when it's done!
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop