Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wireless Control / Monitoring Options - Pentair EasyTouch?

1. Back To Top    #1

Wireless Control / Monitoring Options - Pentair EasyTouch?

Anyone else have the ability to control their EasyTouch wirelessly? Looking for advice on this... is the Pentair Wifi system the only way to do this, or are there 3rd party options?
    / 24k Gal, 18x36 Freeform IG Vinyl Saltwater / Sta-Rite MPRA6E-205L 1HP Pump / Sta-Rite System:3 Cartridge Filter / IC-40 SWCG / Dolphin Nautilus Cleaner / TF-100 Test Kit w/ SpeedStir / Taylor K-1766 Salt Test /
    Useful Links: Recommended Levels / SLAM / FC/CYA Chart / Test Kits Compared / Edit Your Signature

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wireless Control / Monitoring Options - Pentair EasyTouch?

Hi Fatty,

Only time I'll be able to say that without getting into trouble..

ScreenLogic is the only way to go. Costs $370 at Sunplay for the whole thing. P/N 522104

The Kit consists of two main items.. A Protocol adapter that talks to your Computer router and a wireless Transmitter/Receiver set. I am hard wired so I only use the Protocol adapter which talks "Pentair" on one end and Eithernet on the other end. In place of the hard wire that I use, you can use the Transmitter / Receiver to talk to the EasyTouch.

Makes using the EasyTouch about 500% easier.. Buy it now, you can thank me later..

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Calder Spa.

3. Back To Top    #3

We have the Easytouch wireless remote and it is sufficient for us. It works but the ScreenLogic is a very nice option. Either way, having the ability to control wirelessly is great.
    18x36 kidney 20,000 gallons IG vinyl. Pentair Easy Touch 8 w/IntelliChlor IC40. Triton II TR100. Pentair Intellifllo Variable Speed. Waterfall/Jump Rock. 2 Pentair Intellibrite lights. TF-100 Test Kit. And a very happy husband who gets to play in the pool without having to take care of it.

4. Back To Top    #4

ScreenLogic is only way to go. I use on both my computer and mobile phone using the app. Nice to turn on spa and get warmed up without getting up or before heading home.

28,000 in ground gunite pool and spa
    Pentair EasyTouch 8
    Pentair Salt Water Generator
    System 3 Filter
    Max Therm Heater 400,000 btu

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks, all!

/ 24k Gal, 18x36 Freeform IG Vinyl Saltwater / Sta-Rite MPRA6E-205L 1HP Pump / Sta-Rite System:3 Cartridge Filter / IC-40 SWCG / Dolphin Nautilus Cleaner / TF-100 Test Kit w/ SpeedStir / Taylor K-1766 Salt Test /
    Useful Links: Recommended Levels / SLAM / FC/CYA Chart / Test Kits Compared / Edit Your Signature