Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello, I'm Chad

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello, I'm Chad

I am new to this site and am very happy to have found it. We have had our pool for 5 years and never had any trouble. We had a local pool store with a great lady that never pushed all the specialty elixirs. She sold the basics and even suggested the BBB method when people were comfortable with it. Unfortunately she passed 1 1/2 years ago and it's not been the same since. So, 2 pool stores later I am feed up. The pool has never been the same and we've spent triple what we used to. I ordered the TF-100 today and am awaiting it's arrival. My water is clear right now, but I have some sort of algae/mold issue I will be posting about in the correct area. Looking forward to being self sufficient.

Kind Regards,

Chad

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello, I'm Chad

I updated my signature.
    Chad
    Hands On by nature!
    5 Year Old, 24' Round, Above Ground, Vinyl Liner, Hayward X-Stream 150 Cartridge Filter, single Speed, Pleatco PXST-150M Element, Hayward H100 100,000 BTU Propane Heater, Solar Cover, TF-100 Test Kit (Ordered), Hach DR890 Colorimeter if needed

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Hello, I'm Chad

How neat that she knew about the pool owner taking care of their own pool. Too bad she passed away

You will find your pool will look better than it ever did when you start doing your own testing.

I will be looking for you new thread.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit