I had a popup pool a few years ago and never really got the hang of the chemicals. I really thought that this time would be different, but it's not. I have a 18X48 that we just finished filling yesterday. I do have well water. (That's why it took so long to fill. I didn't want to run the well pump continuously.)
I only have a cheapo 3 way testing kit until my full kit comes in. I added HTH shock last night. Woke up this morning to a greenish-yellow pool. Chlorine tests at 5 and pH is at 7.2. I'm so lost and I don't even know what I'm looking at in the PoolMath section, because there are so many sections that I don't even have answers for.
What do I do to fix this? Can we swim in it now?