Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Test kits in BC?

1. Back To Top    #1

Chilliwack, BC, Canada

Test kits in BC?

I live in BC, Canada. I noticed that one kit that I found would ship anywhere in the worrld EXCEPT Canada. ????????
    What are you fellow Canucks using for test lkits and where are you getting them? I guess I could get one sent to my US address and bring it over but it would be nice to find a supplier that would ship here or sell locally.
    Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

16x32 Vinyl inground pool, 9-4'x10' solar panels, sand filter, Taylor K-2006 kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Eastern Canada

Re: Test kits in BC?

Try in Quebec. You want the K-2006, which sells for $143.50. plus $21.95 for shipping.
    18X36' 25000 gal Jacuzzi vinyl Inground Pool (1985) with resin sidewalls, newer Jacuzzi 1 hp two-speed pump and sand filter. Raypak propane heater, Rainbow 320 chlorinator (mostly use bleach).
    Softtub 220 portable hot tub.

3. Back To Top    #3

If you are referring to Taylor kits or kits based on Taylor reagents, Taylor has one Canadian distribution channel for their stuff that has very tight control and exclusivity and that is the reason why their kits can't come from the US.

4. Back To Top    #4

Kamloops, B.C., Canada

As much as I DIDNT want to pay what i refer to as the Canada Tax... I also bought a Taylor 2006 from apolo. Thats about the best place you will find it.
    my pool: 18x32 20,000ish Gallons with a 3/4HP pump and sand filter. 1 skimmer 2 returns. Cheap Ebay Kreepy Knock off. Rookie BBB user.