Setting up our Intex 20' x 48" questions as usual

Jun 14, 2016
M
My wife came home with a pool a few weeks ago, so I guess we have a pool now to setup. I got started with the minor work running electrical, etc. We had a friend come and scrape out 18 yds to get near level. he also went a bit more out than out marks, ok, the job was free no complaining, it was a lot of clay which I simply could NOT shovel, by hand. We then brought in 6 1/2 yds of sand to fill the void and make level throughout the area. I have bought 1x1 2" patio blocks for the footings. And now I'm worried the sand will wash away. I've tamped it and it lays flat with a 10' pole and level and by level it is under the grass layer in height so I don't really see it just washing away it's trapped in clay. I attached some photos, the outer edge near the fence is the low side that contains the most sand. Which I added the last 1/2 yd to the edge so you do not see any grass/dirt around that edge anymore.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 28
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 28
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.