How to clear your pool, aka Taking one for the team!

LOL Just think the kittens can "help" you fix the pump. So sweet of you to take them in. At least they are old enough to eat on their own.

Think if the fun names you can give them.....curve ball, Shift in plans, etc.

Kim:cat:

Better cat names - Impeller, Volute, Shaft, Starter....

I'm not sure about keeping them, but I would hate to break up a set! And you did promise my youngest he could pick an animal from the shelter he volunteers at for his graduation present.

pump is now up and running and the slam has re-started. Release the doves!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Since we're doing cute kitty pics, this our newest addition -

8080afb441c24ae6780a0e99c5f3f477.jpg

She's a Bengal breed. One of our 18 year old shelter cats (sisters from the same liter) had to be put down back at Christmas time. So after the baby was born, we got this little mischief.

Oh, and she looks very innocent in that picture, no? Yeah, that's right after she got into our pantry and took down an entire shelf of boxed and canned foods. Huge crash, I thought one of the boys had done it.

I might end up regretting this one .... :rant:

MATT!!??? Are you CRAZY??? Did you read up on that breed at ALL before your brought her home??? :shock: LOL

She will fit right in with your wild household! You will never know if it is her or the kids when something happens!

VERY active and oh so loving!

Kim:cat:

And after terrorizing the house, now she just wants to snuggle in the sun -

20819aa986c5d0a496c6647bf9101eb0.jpg

Yeah, we checked out the breed. She's the most hypoallergenic cat we could find in our area. My wife grew up breeding Tonkinese cats and loves cats but developed allergies to cats in adulthood. Despite my admonishments and having to be on Allegra long term, she can't imagine a home without cats. Me, I'm not much of an animal person but I can tolerate a cat.

As for the home, well, it's a zoo here anyway so why not add in a few more mischief makers....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.