Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello all

1. Back To Top    #1

Hello all

Hello all,
    My name is Randy and I have joined this forum to gather new and useful information from any and everyone. I have been a pool owner for over 16 yrs. The current pool I have now is 16x32 and is Salt. The pool was there when i moved in 14 yrs ago and was Chlorine. After many years of expenses I pulled the trigger and moved to salt. Well worth it. My wife loves it because of her skin and she doesn't have to wet her hair first to get in. I am on my first cell and its about 6yrs old. Anyway, thanks for having me.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Hello all

Hi Randy, and welcome.

I am going to let you in on a secret. SWG pools are chlorine pools

Let us know if you have any questions!
    32K gallon Plaster - 1hp Hayward 2 speed Super Pump - Hayward S200 Sand Filter - TF100XL
    Test Kits - Pool Math - Chlorine/CYA/Target/Slam Chart

3. Back To Top    #3

Hi Randy and welcome to TFP! We're happy to have you with us. Hopefully someone will chime-in on your other new thread about the SWG low amp issue. Lots of folks here with great experience. Have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

You are correct sir. But mine didn't have the luxury of a SWG at the time.