I filled my 14' Intex pool with my well water over the last few days. Last night I put the reccommended amount of bleach in and stabilizer in. This morning I woke up to a green pool with the stabilizer all laying in the bottom of the pool.
I vaccummed out the pile of stabilizer and tested the water to find zero FC in it. I have since shocked it with a double dose of bleach.
Will this clear it up or do I need to drain? I really don't want to run my well again heavily for the next few days so I'm hoping the shock will clear it up.
Thanks for any pointers