Light green cloudy pool

We are new to having an inground pool and can't seem to get it right. Our levels from the pool store are great! I just can't seem to get the green cloudiness from the pool. I have noticed that when we run our zodiac it seems to cloud it up more. Could this be the issue? I have shocked it, used all in one algaecide, and reshocked it.

Welcome to the forum!
Our levels from the pool store are great!
Yikes!! Keep reading you will find nothing good on this forum about pool store testing.

Please read the ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry up in Pool School. If our methods interest you and you are willing to learn, we can help you get the pool crystal clear.

"Our levels from the pool store are great! I just can't seem to get the green cloudiness from the pool."

That tells you all you need to know. Welcome. Please order one of OUR recommended test kits. You won't go back.

Welcome the zodiac is likely just kicking up algae not causing a problem just making it more visible. A cornerstone of this site is doing your own testing with quality kit. When you read through the ABC's you will see the kits we recommend. It can seem a little overwhelming at first but if you read through the ABC's get a good kit and start asking questions you will be on your way in no time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.