Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Landscaping ideas around above ground pools

1. Back To Top    #1

Stuart florida

Landscaping ideas around above ground pools

Hi! I recently bought a round 16x48 inch above ground pool! I was curious about everyone's ideas regarding how you have landscaped around your pools and what you used! Low maintenance it key, as is lower cost! Thanks!

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: Landscaping ideas around above ground pools

Take a spin over to Pinterest and look up "above ground pools" and you'll see lots of pictures of ideas!

Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tallahassee, FL

Yip! Did you see the swim up bar one?????? Oh and the toy net one! Oh and the rock steps one???? There are some cool ideas there! WOW!

LKgator there are LOTS of neat ideas on her link! You have to go look!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Tupelo Ms

One thing I did to mine was go to a big box store and buy a deck box and put my pump and swg inside it cut holes for the lines and it cleaned up the appearance of the pool a lot. Of course I upgraded to a filter and its to tall for the box so the lid propped open.