Ok so this is my first year owning a pool. Opened it this year and it had algae so I went to the pool store and got bunch of costly chemicals but I got my chemical levels in check and shocked it and got it clear of algae or so I thought . I started to see alittle bit of algae but couldnt figure out why. It rained really hard and turned our pool green but I could still see the bottom. I removed the stairs and Walah, bunch of algae. So I scrubbed that up but turned my pool really green and it wouldn't go away. I got my pool water tested it came back TC .09 FC 0 Ak 33 and ph 8.2 . I shocked my pool two days ago and it's now starting to turn blue with some green still in the middle. I know my chlorine levels are up cause it's killing algae but what do I do now to keep the algae away and maintain my pool chemical levels cheaply? I'm in Tennessee by the way it's been really hot.