Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: reuphoster lounge chairs.

1. Back To Top    #1

reuphoster lounge chairs.

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew the best place to get replacement slings or the fabric to reuphoster sling type patio furniture. The only thing I'm finding online for replacement sling/fabric is about the same price as a cmpleatly new chair.
    16x32 IG, 24k Gallon, Vinyl, Sand filter, SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: reuphoster lounge chairs.

Sad state of affairs,isn't it? Planned obsolescence almost I hate throwing perfectly good things in the landfill yet why do they make it so hard to fix things up again?!

I don't have an answer for you j_walker.. just wanted to commiserate.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Not sure if it will work for sling furniture. But, a boat shop or boat canvas shop can make pretty much anything out of Sunbrella.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

OK I'm striking out..this is a bummer.

5. Back To Top    #5

Sling chairs suck, I bought a set of four and all four ripped out in a year or two. They weren't el cheapos, either. Yet the cost to repair them was higher than the value of the chairs at that point. No more sling chairs for me.
    20K gallon vinyl inground pool, Hayward Pro Series sand filter, 1 HP pump, Taylor K-2006

6. Back To Top    #6

That is a bummer. We bought some cheap sling chaises, 70 bucks?, at Target 4 years ago and they are still good. We bought 4 more this spring. I guess it is just hit and miss.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

7. Back To Top    #7

70 bucks isn't bad if you can get 4 years or better out of them. I'll probably just replace them. Thanks for the input.