Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking forward to learning more!

1. Back To Top    #1

Looking forward to learning more!

I am a new pool owner in Chandler, Arizona but had a pool growing up that was maintained by my parents. I've received quite a bit of advice from them since I bought this house but they don't have all the answers. I've been doing quite a bit of searching for issues with my pool as well as spending unnecessary dollars at the local pool store to try and fix these problems. While I've been successful in most issues, it would have been nice to know about his site for hopefully some better advice. I look forward to always coming back here with my future pool questions. Thank you!
    Chandler, Arizona | Pool built in 2008 | 12k gallon in-ground pool | Pebble Tec w/ raised Bond Beam
    Sand Filter | 1.5 hp single speed pump | Pentair Rebel Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Looking forward to learning more!

Welcome to TFP! Great to have you with us. In your area we always see lots of questions about CYA and CH (hardness), so hopefully we can help you manage those as needed. Have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!