Help identifying backwash valve

geepmaley

Aug 2, 2012
Plano, TX
Can anyone help me identfy make and model of my backwash valve? Its leaking slightly so figure id get new orings but cant figure out which valve it is. Filter is a del60

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 21
It's almost certainly the same brand as your filter. It would be too convenient if the manufacturers used the same spacing on their filter ports. Look for a label on the filter or post up a picture of it. Once the filter brand and model is known, the backwash valve ought to be easy to ID.

And you've been a member for four years, maybe it's time you filled out your signature and location?

Thanks Richard. I put the model number of the filter in the original note: DEL60 CE filter. Guess I should have added Jandy to that. Your comment about manufacturer of the filter and valve makes sense, but my concern with just defaulting to a Jandy valve is because all the pics of Jandy valves I see on the internet look different than what I have with the non filter side ports being in different locations than the current valve, so figured I would add the pics to help identify.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.