Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair easy touch light control

1. Back To Top    #1

Naperville IL

Pentair easy touch light control

I recently opened a new pool. We had the Easy touch Pentair device set up to control the lights in the pool. I am having trouble changing the light color and changing the modes. Everything else seems to be working as I can change pool temp and chlorinator. Has anyone else run into these issues?

2. Back To Top    #2

Land O Lakes, FL

Re: Pentair easy touch light control

Yes this is the one thing I have not been able to figure out on the Easy Touch
    2016 Pool Build: 12k IG Blue Granite Pebblesheen, Travertine Coping & Pavers, Pentair IntelliFlo, Intellichlor, Easytouch, Clean & Clear 320, Heliocol Solar - TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    SWG Run Time Calculator

3. Back To Top    #3

Select the color and hit the back button, should start clicking right after

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Southern New Hampshire, 18x36 single roman end pool.

4. Back To Top    #4

Middle Tennessee

Do you have the color changing IntelliBrite and if so, how many lights do you have? You should be able to go into the Menu, then Lights then select Color.
    18x36 kidney 20,000 gallons IG vinyl. Pentair Easy Touch 8 w/IntelliChlor IC40. Triton II TR100. Pentair Intellifllo Variable Speed. Waterfall/Jump Rock. 2 Pentair Intellibrite lights. TF-100 Test Kit. And a very happy husband who gets to play in the pool without having to take care of it.