Ok i'm new at this pool stuff so i may have all this wrong but here goes.
- looking at either putting in 33' round radiant or the 18'x34' oval radiant.
- in either one looking to do expandable liner so that one end of pool is deep down to about 6-7'
- location for both is most likely into side hill so 1/2 is 3-3.5 feet sunk and other side is out completely.
So here are my questions for now:
- price 33' kit is about 8600, the 18x34 oval is 11,100. It makes more sense money wise to go with round seems like. I be getting much more pool (854 sq/ft to about 575 sq/ft). My concern is that gallons the round since much bigger will be about 8000 gallons more maybe so keeping the temperature up may be a lot harder to do and cost more $$ in long run?
- also if going with round i'm wondering how much harder solar cover to put on and off may or may not be compared to the oval shape.