Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi,

I found a local place that refills 20L jug of chlorine. However, using it around the pool is not practical. Has anyone came up with a method for ease of use with such a large container?

I like the second option, but it says do not use with non corrosive liquids. Have you ever used it or know someone that had success using it with LC?

I use 5 gallon jugs to store my chlorine and I use one of these.

Hand Siphon

Amazon has them as well - Pump

I just pump out whatever I need into a 1 qt measuring cup and then pour it into my bucket or right into my pool. Just take the siphon to your pool with you and pump some water through it to rinse it out. Works well for under $5

I have no idea how one of THESE will stand up to chlorine but might be worth an investigation if you decide to try one let us know how it works out.

Edit... Never mind I see it has stainless steel inside it, I think the chlorine would corrode that in short order.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.