Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: PM Read??

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

PM Read??

Not really a forum issue per se. ...... Is there a way to determine if a PM I sent was read by the intended recipient? Obviously, if they respond, I know they've read it. But if they don't respond, I don't see an option to see if the PM was read.

TIA!
    Gene
    ​12,300 gal IG play pool - Pebbletec - built 10/1999 || Hayward S360SX 36" sand filter || Hayward Ecostar SP3400 VSP || A&A In-Floor cleaning system || Quik Water Leveler || Quik Dek-clor (limited use)
    TF-100 testkit / Speedstir - A good test kit is not an expense, it's an investment

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: PM Read??

There is an option to request a "read receipt" I never use it but I am sure it is easy to find.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Re: PM Read??

Thanks Dave!

I'll have a look for the read receipts option. I was hoping for something built into the forum software that shows a different icon on the sent messages page indicating that a PM was read. I suppose there may be an add on for the forum software that would do that - but who knows what other unneeded and undesirable things it might bring with it.
    Gene
    ​12,300 gal IG play pool - Pebbletec - built 10/1999 || Hayward S360SX 36" sand filter || Hayward Ecostar SP3400 VSP || A&A In-Floor cleaning system || Quik Water Leveler || Quik Dek-clor (limited use)
    TF-100 testkit / Speedstir - A good test kit is not an expense, it's an investment