Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 2 Hose Intake & 1 Hose Outtake set-up

1. Back To Top    #1

2 Hose Intake & 1 Hose Outtake set-up

We just set up our Coleman 22 ft X 52 in above ground pool yesterday and we are filling it up. My problem is there is one outtake hose going to Hole A and TWO intake hoses coming from two different B Holes. There is one Debris screen for ONE of the inside (the pool) holes marked B but we do NOT know what should go inside the pool on the other hole marked B. PLEASE HELP.
    Just set up our Coleman 22 ft round - 52 inches deep - above ground pool. It has a FlowClear Filter Pump #90403E.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 2 Hose Intake & 1 Hose Outtake set-up

Hello and welcome to TFP! Perhaps this link will help you: Inlet/Outlet for Coleman Above ground pump.

Good luck!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: 2 Hose Intake & 1 Hose Outtake set-up

I plugged off 1intake and use the outlet for the skimmer basket. Works great . one intake plugged really turn that water up and gets it to the skimmer. Works really well.