Pentair Booster Pump Help

Jun 12, 2016
Dallas/Texas
My booster pump will only operate when I disconnect the pool cleaner hose located in the pool. Once I reconnect the pool cleaner the booster pump and try to turn back on the booster pump is silent, I then will remove the hose and after a minute or so the booster pump will kick back on a number of large bubbles will first come out as the booster is starting up. Any assistance on trouble shooting would be appreciated.

Welcome to TFP :)

it sounds like something is blocking water either in the hose or the pool cleaner itself, is something stuck in it?

There was a cup I had remove caught in the pool cleaner. Still the same issue the booster pump kicks in when no hose attached but as soon as I connect the hose and turn the booster back in it won't kick in. Water is running through from the regular pump when the booster is off so it doesn't seem blocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.