Waterfall Leak/sealant

Jun 5, 2016
Santa Ana
I have a waterfall which is surrounded by rocks and it has a small leak. So far I have not managed to find the cause of the leak. Is there a brute-force solution? Is there a spray that I can line the waterfall with which will seal any leaks?

Thanks

Stu

IMG_20160611_161700.jpg

If the location of the leak is not somewhere where you care about looks then this is great:

Pond Armour. Its an epoxy -- really ugly but it seals.

Waterfalls and rocks often leak because the mortar tends to shrink. if you can go over the joints with some more mortar especially a fortified mortar then that may solve the problem

Thx gwegan,

Is there a spray that I can use? I am not sure I will be able to get the paint in the corners.

If the location of the leak is not somewhere where you care about looks then this is great:

Waterfalls and rocks often leak because the mortar tends to shrink. if you can go over the joints with some more mortar especially a fortified mortar then that may solve the problem

Thx gwegan,

Is there a spray that I can use? I am not sure I will be able to get the paint in the corners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.